“The Pho was okay”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 17, 2010

We were craving pho and stopped in and I had the rare steak with pho and summer rolls. Pho was okay and was a bit on the sweet side from what I make or have had in other Vietnamese places. The rolls were very good.

Reviewed July 16, 2010

I love this place so much, eat here every week.
The best papaya salad in the world, the beef loc lac, oh and the steamed opakapaka.
Jeez, I could go on and on.

Reviewed July 14, 2010

This is a Mom and Pop place serving a semi-Chinese interpretation of Vietnamese food. It's a small, crowded room, with no pretence at ambience. You get decent, filling food at a reasonable price, but it's pretty uninspired.

Reviewed May 25, 2010

I ate here mainly because I don't have a Vietnamese restaurant in my town. Never tried it before. What a lovely introduction. I had the Pho (huge bowl, so good), hubby had the seafood and veggies with fried noodles. So very good. Waiter and owners were extremely nice. Food was really tasty. Too much for the two of us and we are big eaters. Seems to my mind it was cheap too. I even enjoyed the tapioca pudding at the end. I have never liked a tapioca pudding before but enjoyed this one. :) Go, you will enjoy it!

Reviewed May 7, 2010

Great place to enjoy Vietnamese food in Kihei, Maui. We came here every evening for dinner. Very nice owner. Reasonable price, lots of food on the plates. Clean place . Nice people. Big parking.