“Really good Vietnamese food at a good price”
Review of Vietnamese Cuisine

Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 178 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Really good Vietnamese food at a good price”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

When we are in Maui we inevitably find ourselves out and starving and not sure where to eat. This restaurant has never let us down. They have an interesting array of Vietnamese and Asian fare that comes out fast and hits the spot. Casual, friendly feel and obviously a favorite spot for locals. Reasonable prices and great service.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Eric W

Kapolei, Hawaii
“Very good”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Food is delicious and reasonably priced. Much more variety on the menu than your typical Vietnamese restaurant. Brought our adult daughters and 5 yr old grandson. Make sure you ask which dishes are spicy. I ordered vermicelli with lemon grass chicken. To my delighted surprise, it had the perfect amount of flavor and spice for me but too much to share with my grandson. My daughters had the vermicelli with grilled chicken and rare lemon steak salad (big enough to share with another person). This place was easy to spot on the the way back to Kamaole Sand Resort in Kihei. Icing on the cake was the good service. I look forward to another visit to this restaurant when I come back to Maui.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank bumbleB_808
Kihei, Hawaii
“Authentic Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I like the Opakapaka fish they serve. The crispy chicken is also excellent. Enough for two people. Go for the food not for the view. Reasonable prices. Family style servings. Vegetarians will also be happy with the variety of choices. Easily located in the Azeka Shopping Center in Khei. The post office in Kihei is also located in this shopping area. Parking is very available. Enjoy the Vietanmese food.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maliaj359
Seattle, Washington
“Thoroughly enjoyed the meal”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Highly recommend the crispy shrimps. If I come back to Maui, I'll try the crispy chicken too. The service was cordial and fast.

Visited May 2014
“Average Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were tired and hungry when we first arrived in Kihei, and Vietnamese cuisine sounded pretty good. We would have given it another chance had we enjoyed the Beef Steak Pho and Fried Rice. Their style of cooking might be different than what we're accustomed to, e.g., no hint of a star anise in the Pho. But the service was friendly and attentive.

Visited May 2014