“Love their Food!!!!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is another one of my favorite places. Service is fast and food is sooooo ono!!!
From Crispy chicken to Fried Spring Rolls to Vietnamese Soup!! YUM!!!

2  Thank Lee695

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was with a friend and we were hungry, I have eaten here for several years. Simple, fast, good service. I had a noodle bowl of lemongrass chicken. My friend had a crispy chicken dish. It was good...and we opted for gelato after, around the corner!

1  Thank Morcella
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have eaten in this restaurant every time i visit kihei. I consider myself a viet restaurant nut and eat at them whenever possible. So, perhaps the place is not the greatest viet i have had but it is just fine and the only good one in kihei. The bbq duck was great and the Buns were ok.
Pretty good if you ask me, quite the opposite of the negative reviews listed here.

1  Thank ltj4u
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I have never had bad Vietnamese food; until tonight. "Fresh" spring rolls we're bitter. Then the vermicelli with shrimp arrived. The sprouts were so old and brown it was sad. The shrimp smelled old too. I actually told my daughter to stop eating hers as I was afraid she would be poisoned. I've had better out of a gas station vending machine. This place should be on the food channel under the OMG you suck shows. Ignorance or apathy they should be ashamed. Walk to Safeway and save 50$.

1  Thank Crabnbutter
Reviewed December 16, 2013

But I was disappointed with my dish, vermicelli was overlooked and my husbands soup tasted awful. But service was good

1  Thank C S