“Good”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have eaten in this restaurant every time i visit kihei. I consider myself a viet restaurant nut and eat at them whenever possible. So, perhaps the place is not the greatest viet i have had but it is just fine and the only good one in kihei. The bbq duck was great and the Buns were ok.
Pretty good if you ask me, quite the opposite of the negative reviews listed here.

1  Thank ltj4u

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I have never had bad Vietnamese food; until tonight. "Fresh" spring rolls we're bitter. Then the vermicelli with shrimp arrived. The sprouts were so old and brown it was sad. The shrimp smelled old too. I actually told my daughter to stop eating hers as I was afraid she would be poisoned. I've had better out of a gas station vending machine. This place should be on the food channel under the OMG you suck shows. Ignorance or apathy they should be ashamed. Walk to Safeway and save 50$.

1  Thank Crabnbutter
Reviewed December 16, 2013

But I was disappointed with my dish, vermicelli was overlooked and my husbands soup tasted awful. But service was good

1  Thank C S
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The service is friendly and fast, the food was straight-up Vietnamese with no big surprises. It was reasonably tasty, and included fresh herbs. The prices are quite reasonable.

1  Thank snowy013
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We had a yellow curry stir fry and one of the signature fish dishes, and both were excellent. Fresh ingredients, high quality seafood. The service as also prompt and friendly. expect to spend about $50 for 2.

1  Thank nitework