“Great Bar!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Like I said it's a great Bar. When you enter you can tell the bar has age on it, not dirty though. The beer is cold, the mahi mahi tacos were great. They even are aware of true wheat allergies. The cook was well aware of celiac disease and made my wife a delicious mahi mahi steak with 2 sides that met her needs. Great Bar.

There are newer reviews for The Sports Page Grill & Bar

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Plenty of TV's for great viewing of all the teams that are playing! Opens at 7:00 AM for the "early" games. Lots of enthusiastic fans. Food average, but reasonable for a fixed breakfast menu! Waitresses keep the coffee cups filled and are attentive without being overbearing.

2  Thank Susan F
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had stopped here on previous trips and came to watch the UW Husky Game during our most recent trip in late September.
The beer was super cold and the burgers were excellent ! Caution: The sweet potato fries are adictive.
Our hostess Paige was extremely nice and took great care of us.
We had some great dinners at fabulous places while in Maui but this was one of the highlights and we will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We came here for one thing only and that was to watch our Steelers play the season opener so I can not comment on the food. The bar opened at 7:00 am to accommodate visiting fans and when we arrived at 7:10 the place was pretty full. Lots of tv screens to choose from with the largest main one devoted to the Seattle game as they had the largest following that morning. We settled at a table below a screen showing our game along with a handful of fellow Pittsburgh fans. As per state law (guessing here) the bartender could not start serving alcohol till 8:00 at which time the three waitresses were overwhelmed, so service was obviously slowed down considerably. But, all in all, I'm sure there were worse places to try and catch the game in the Kihei area. Decent selection of draft beer offerings and fellow fans overcame the service shortcomings. Now. if only there was an easy way to overcome the shortcomings of the Steelers' play thus far this year :)

1  Thank steelpens09
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My Maui vacation was at a time I knew I wanted to see the Raider game. I asked a few people where I should go. Sports Page was recommended. 7am on a Sunday morning. I walked in and it was practically full - lots of fellow football fans - many with their team jerseys. Great atmosphere. It was super busy for the wait/bar/food staff. Maybe could have used another worker or two.

1  Thank LucysMom2012