“Not all TV's are in sync!!”
Review of The Sports Page Grill & Bar - CLOSED

The Sports Page Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped to watch the last half of a Sunday night football game. Having been there before we knew what to expect and it was pretty much the same, food and service was fine, nothing spectacular. What really got us was the TV setup!! We noticed everyone was crowded around one smaller TV by the front door so we found a table in the back by the BIG screen. On the next big play we found out why...it was on cable and the rest of the TV's are on satellite with delay!! What a frustrating experience! Like someone telling you what happens next in a movie!! Usually this place is packed....not so on this day. Now we know why!!

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Misha the owner, is such a doll. I was so happy to meet her. She and her patrons made me feel as tho I was a regular. I had a blast.? Will fined myself a regular real soon. Can't wait. Hope to see you all there. Definitely worth the stop.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

cold AC, friendly greeting... Great food and cold beers! Plenty of TV's and great service. Great sports bar!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We used to go to the Sports Page about once a week for a burger and beer when any Seattle team was playing on the big screen t.v. I've always felt that they made the best hamburger on the southside (bacon cheeseburger with blu cheese sprinkles) and their fries are always ono. We still go occasionally and enjoy the food. Service can get slow at times if there are alot of people, but the food is always hot and tasty. Good local bar experience if you just want to relax and have a couple of beers. Pool tables in adjacent room.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Wife and I came in for lunch, lots of empty tables but nobody greeted us. Just a few old men at the bar and the bartender staring at us. Felt uncomfortable and left immediately.