“Great place Start the trip!”
Review of Auntie Snorkel

Auntie Snorkel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Aloha. I'm Mark. I'm the owner of Auntie Snorkel, the best little snorkel shop in all of Hawaii. I specialize in renting all the equipment you might need for your ocean adventures. I'll have you swimming with the turtles or paddle boarding in the crystal blue before you know it. I have premium snorkel equipment for rent. I also rent paddle boards, surfboards, bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, skim boards, life jackets, full face snorkel masks, kids gear, and Go Pro underwater cameras to make sure all your adventures are captured and shared. I'll share instruction with you and your family on how to use the gear and the best places to use it at. You can pick up free hiking maps, snorkeling maps, island maps, and dining coupons. Since I'm the boss and the only employee you will find my prices to be the lowest on the island. I also offer all of Maui's top activities. I can book your luau, snorkel boat, helicopter, or dinner cruise tickets for you. I offer all of Maui's activities and I usually have the best prices on the island.
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

This place was Great! We worked with Mark who helped us plan our days. We got a great deal on snorkel trip on the boat Quicksilver! We also rented boogie boards and snorkel gear for the whole family. The equipment was great condition and we used it everyday! My favorite part of this company was they took the time to give us tips on where to go to make the most out of our trip! Very friendly and accommodating staff. They made our trip a perfect 10. Thank you Mark. We will be back.

Date of experience: September 2016
in 21 reviews
"shop"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

So helpful and good price. Locally owned and super nice folks. Will rent there again next time for sure.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Daydream314545
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Just got back from a week in Maui and I can not say enough about Paul and Mark at Auntie Snorkel. From day one they were great at working with us on equipment and trips. Our Molokini trip was canceled due to Tropical Storm Darby and they were gracious while we debated an alternative or a refund. Mark worked to get us on a Zip Line trip the morning we flew out and we had such a blast. These guys don't deserve your business they work to earn it all the time with an Aloha spirit. Mahalo guys.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Mark provided excellent tips on where to snorkel. Merely by asking you can get much more than your gear from this outlet. Each day we snorkelled we asked for advice (e.g., where might we see turtles). And each time we were directed to a very good location. Thanks to his help, every outing was a great experience.

1  Thank arthamilton