“Overpriced”

Ranked #77 of 187 Restaurants in Kihei
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very overpriced, stale $5 bagels, the Grand a Wailea knows they have a captive audience when you stay at their hotel! A good idea to venture outside the hotel and find other places to eat. There are many excellent options outside of the Grand Wailea!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I went to the Kula Café on a recent trip to Maui and was shocked at how expensive it was! I got a salad with fresh fish and it cost me 22.00! Don't get me wrong, the food is good! I will not go back unless someone else pays! The staff is not very friendly. The bakery items looked delicious! I feel that for the neighborhood it is way overpriced. I think the meals run 30.00!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I (well I) headed down to the care everyday to grab coffee and croissants to eat on our balcony. The service is great, coffee is great and the food is good too. Wake up early, go grab coffee and snacks then take in the view and waves!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I liked the food that was available, great variety, Starbucks coffee, but it was very expensive. Even just a frappe was 8 dollars

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is the best choice on property for a quick breakfast or lunch..it has a large amount of choices..the chinese chicken wrap was fantastic - ordered it multiple times!