“Overrated”

Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Kihei
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went there based on the reviews and were disappointed. It was kind of hard to find in the strip mall under the stairs the staff were pleasant enough but overall the rolls were average. I think my expectations may have been out of whack because of some previous reviews but really not worth going out of your way.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We try to get to Maui (South Kihei) every year and Cinnamon Roll Fair is must try. Coffee is always fresh and hot, cinnamon rolls warm, delicious and drenched in sticky gooey goodness. One is enough to share. Make sure you have your sneakers ready for a brisk walk after to keep weight gain at bay. Not recommended for calorie conscious eaters. Enjoy!!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

With a it name of cinnamon roll fair they got that right because they are just that, Fair. They were friendly upon entry, but when asked for my topping, which they charge extra for, they gave me the wrong one, which is didn't realize til later when I wanted to enjoy my roll. Not the greatest cinnamon roll ever, and if you are going to put that in your name, you should nail it every time. They fell way short.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We were drawn to this little Cinnamon roll cafe by the delicious scent of warm cinnamon rolls! We were not disappointed! The cinnamon rolls were hot, huge, and irresistible! If you love gooey, sweet, and warm cinnamon rolls, you will love this place! It has limited seating in the warm Maui sun but you can catch up on your sun tan while indulging yourself in with these wicked good rolls! My policy has been that calories don't count on vacation and it applies to eating these rolls which btw blows away (Cinnabons which I like as well). No credit cards but as they say on Maui..."No mind!".

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Absolutely huge buns. Very tasty with optional add ons such as cream cheese icing, pecans and raisins. Other foods, too, but we stuck to the buns. Very expensive but two can share one. Plus they have a buy 5, get 1 free offer.