“The smell draws us to it”

Cinnamon Roll Fair Hawaii
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Kihei
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We are just cruising for breakfast until the whiff of the cinnamon roll reached our nose. Then we just follow the nose. The rolls do not disappoint!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I am a HUGE fan of cinnamon buns, and consider myself a connoisseur... and when I started eating this bun today I said out loud "This is the best cinnamon bun I have ever eaten." Hot from the oven, fresh, warm, gooey, moist... it was perfect.

But when I got about an inch in towards the middle, my stomach started to turn.

It was completely RAW in the middle.

Not just cool, or not just a bit doughy- I was able to completely re-form the middle into the shape that I wanted.

Some tips if you do go:

- they are open 5am - 3pm

- we first went at about 9:50 am and they had run out of buns, but they seem to do a second batch partway through the morning and told us to come back in 15 minutes. If you show up around 10 am, you are likely to get a fresh batch

- Cash only

- Buns cost $3.80

- Various toppings are available; pecans, raisins, cream cheese icing, macadamia nuts, walnut, almond - each are $0.75

- They also have croissants; flaky, but a bit dense

- ask for an outside bun, and check the middle BEFORE you leave, so that you make sure you get a properly cooked bun. My friends LOVED their cinnamon buns.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Not sure where you would have to travel to find a better cinnamon roll. They are fantastic. They are very friendly and courteous. Open very early, perfect for your morning coffee and breakfast. They are always bringing a fresh pan out of the oven.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Not just fabulous cinnamon rolls, but also great breakfast sandwiches & lunch options. All at a very reasonable price, and some of the best coffee around.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

While we were in Kihei, we had a cinnamon bun each from here every morning!! They were delicious and open really early (5:00) so we could get there before heading out on our excursions for the day. Great place!!