“Simply the best... Better than all the rest.”

Cinnamon Roll Fair Hawaii
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Kihei
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Wow is all I can say. We walked in and were greeted like friends. When we ordered she said if we could wait a minute there would be fresh ones coming out. Um sure no problem on that...lol. There were still some on the counter to sell but she told us about the fresh ones... Wow that was great. The rolls were mouth watering to say the least. Dripping in cinnamon glaze. Far and above any you could buy at a national chain. Wish I lived closer although its good I don't or I'd be buying new clothes every few weeks with all my weight gain.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

i love the cinnamon rolls at this place. They are fresh baked and big enough to be shared. The women behind the counter was really nice and friendly really covers the cinnamon roll with the gooey sweet stuff. They also have cinnamon roll bread pudding which I might try next. The place has limited seating outside but you can always go across the street and enjoy it at the beach and also take an extra one to eat at home.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very small establishment... great staff! Opens at 530 am so you can get an eary breakfast. We have been coming to Kihei for many years, but we always make a point of making one trip here each visit. Best to walk to burn off the extra calories. You can't beat the fresh baked rolls: gooey, sweet, but awesome! Various toppings to pick from! A Kihei must!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I walked in to grab a fresh baked roll and latte 3 mornings. Very friendly owner-operated place. Cinnamon paste not overly sweet (nice!). Fantastic homemade crescants.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I love Cinnamon Roll Fair. The cinnamon rolls are always great and they are always fresh. The make them with nuts or plain and the gooey stuff is great. ymmy!