“Good and Sticky!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cinnamon Roll Fair Hawaii
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Kihei
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
so ca
“Good and Sticky!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our server from Bubba Gump's recommended this place and the cinnamon rolls are very good. They even made it on the plane home so with just a bit of heating from the microwave, they are still tasting good. Get some extra icing if you like cream cheese!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Earth
“A good place for sin breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Good Cappuccino.
Good Cinnamon Rolls.
Good Cinnamon Roll Pudding.
There are only few outdoor seats.
They open at 05:30 and close at 16:00.

• Visited February 2013
Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico
“Best Cinnamon Rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place only does cinnamon rolls and they do them very well. If all you make are cinnamon rolls you should get it down pat. Located along South Kihei Road.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank David M
bay area, ca
“Lives up to the hype”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've been dying to try this place. I actually heard about it after reading a bakery review for a San Diego bakery, where the reviewer compared mentioned this place had yummy cinnamon rolls. Anyway, my husband and I actually drove all the way from Kaanapali down to Kihei so I can get my cinnamon roll fix. My 6 year old saw the cinnamon roll bread pudding and said he wanted that too. So we bought a macademia/cream cheese cinnamon roll and a cinnamon roll bread pudding. The cinnamon roll was DELICIOUS...way better than Cinnabon. The bread pudding was fine...just a bit dry. I kept thinking I should've ignored my kid and bought a second cinnamon roll instead. The rolls are huge, by the way. I'm salivating now just thinking of them. Can't wait to go back during our next trip.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank liberrygal
Ridgefield, Washington
“Best Place for Early Morning Goodies.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We have had the pleasure of finding this little hole in the wall place. We tend to be some of those that are up and out early while on vacation. It was so great to find a place to do a grab and go type thing for a breakfast. Even better that the food is great. We have had their cinnamon rolls and scones and love them both. The large serving are more than worth the money to us. The workers have always been so friendly in the early morning hours. If you enjoy having some type of sweet any time during the day I would recommend you go early and pick up what you want and either eat it them or save it for later in the day. I would recomment this place to anyone saying in Kihei.

• Visited April 2013