“Really Tasty Cinnamon Buns”

Cinnamon Roll Fair Hawaii
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Kihei
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Really Tasty Cinnamon Buns”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We really liked the cinnamon buns, they were warm and had plenty of gooey sugary-cinnamon. The insides were moist, not dry at all which we liked. We just got the cream cheese icing as a topping. The wife and I shared the cinnamon bun and a sausage egg and cheese on a bagel which was very good too. Their eggs are nice and fluffy, and it was a tasty breakfast sandwich. Splitting both we plenty for the both of us. Service was friendly but a little slow, they had 2 people working but were having trouble keeping up with the line, we didn't have to wait long but after we sat down a long line formed and did not move quickly.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank bmorechris

“YUM”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wow the ooey gooey cinnamon rolls are the best I have ever had. And adding macadamia nuts was the icing on top...well actually the nuts on top of the icing. I couldn't eat all of my cinnamon roll all in one sitting so I brought it back to my condo and heated it up later and still tastes so amazing! Highly recomend!!!!!!!

Sherwood Park, Alberta
“Smelled Good...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Every morning when driving by or out for a early morning walk, all you can smell around this part of Kihei is the cinnamon rolls baking, yummy! We finally tried it one morning, but for me they smelled better than they tasted. They were good but not great.

• Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Yummy to the power of 10”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Lovely couple runs this place. Cinn buns are hot, fresh and tasty with lots of toppings to choose from. Try the Fathead breakfast sandwich to start a day of sightseeing - it's packed with eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, cheese and comes with a little fruit plate, and will keep you fortified for 3-4 hours. My husband and I have Canadian-sized appetites and we share one between us.

1 Thank SeaBiscuit13
New York
“HOLY COW”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

if you think cinnabon is good....go here! The couple running the place is super friendly, the cinnamon rolls are UNBELIEVABLE and you can choose what toppings you want YUMMY

1 Thank Judith O