“Yuck!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Kihei
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I don't see how these guys stay in business. Worst cinnamon roll I've ever eaten. They must have some commercial accounts that keep them open.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We visited the store on 10/27/12 and the service and food was wonderful. The owners were friendly and the food was hot and gooey and oh soo good. First time customers but definitely will return for more.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We have these each time we come and find them excellent. The berry scones are also great. Just ate a chocolate chip cookie which was moist, soft and yummy. The owner who works the mornings is really nice and fun.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My favorite (and only) daughter and her hubby brought back a box of caramel rolls from the Cinnamon Roll Fair after going on their pre-breakfast walk one morning during our recent stay in Maui. OMG -- how, I asked myself, have we missed these amazing goodies on our previous 6 visits? I can guarantee you it will never happen again. So tasty, loaded with cinnamon in the yeasty spiral rolls. They give you cups of caramel and cream cheese icing to lather on, plus chopped walnuts to further gild the lily.
My only disappointment -- I had to share with the other 6 in our group. I easily could have devoured the whole box. It was that good!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The buns come in several styles- with or with out:nuts, icing, etc. Very yummy. Good to share because they are huge!