“Excellent place...glad we found it.”

Ami Ami Bar & Grill
Ranked #32 of 182 Restaurants in Kihei
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Riding along up South Kihei Road in the early evening hours, my wife and I decided to give the Ami Ami a try and we're glad we did. The food was great, the cocktails were wonderful and the atmosphere, including the decor and the jazz music, were outstanding. We'll certainly be back on our next trip to Maui!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed in the Maui Coast Hotel and decided to eat at 'Ami 'Ami one night. The food portions where small and tasteless leaving us hungry for another meal after dinner... and we aren't even big eaters. The servers where also really awkward which made for a long dining experience.

We also told them we are Gluten Free when we ordered. They brought out food that was battered and wouldn't let us send it back even though it didn't state it was battered on the menu.

They are trying to be a really high end restaurant so if you are looking to dress up and have a few drinks it might not be too bad, and their drinks a pretty strong.

1  Thank Daina L
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Traveling on business I went for a solo dinner at Ami Ami. I sat at the bar and enjoyed food, drink and conversation. Nice atmosphere. Jared, my bartender, was friendly and made great cocktails. I had the Hamachi Poke pupu and Scallops with lilikoi butter for dinner; both were excellent. The prices were not cheap but appropriate given the quality. I will definitely dine here again!

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We live in Maui and always seem to be searching for something new and exciting...Ami Ami was such a treat!! The food, the service and the ambiance was so refreshing. We truly enjoyed our experience...and most definitely will be back!! Loved it all!! Thank you:)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went for dinner with friends and had a wonderful time. Menu selection was great! Loved that there was a large selection of pupus (appetizers). My favorite was the Lumpia appetizer. Had a wonderful server, but unfortuately service was slow.

1  Thank Anita S