“Best vacation ever!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Our guests constantly say this is the most comfortable bed they have ever slept on...
Card and Board Games, DVD Library, Maui Books, Bathrobes, Chapter Books, Maui Guides, & SO MUCH MORE
Coffee and Tea Center complete with electric coffee bean grinder, coffee pot, and 4-cup espresso!
Lots of little surprises inside!  I LOVE saving my guests money!
Plenty of storage for all of your toiletries!
FULLY STOCKED with shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hairdryer, Q-Tips, Cotton Balls.
LIGHT, BRIGHT, AIRY, AND PEACEFUL BATHROOM!
Plenty of Soft and Fresh Beach Towels, Pool Towels, Bath Towels, Hand Towels, and Washcloths...
Large Closet! Plenty of room for all your belongings! Digital Safe, Iron+Board, Luggage Rack, Etc.
First Aid Kit, Fully Stocked Picnic Basket, Kickboard, Beach Bags, Car Cooler, Other Coolers, Too!
Tennis rackets/balls, yoga mats, beach mat, pool toys, sunscreen/aloe, beach umbrella, badminton set
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stephanie...
Burke, Virginia
“Best vacation ever!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My husband and I wanted to avoid the big resorts and find a place tucked into a nice area near the locals. What an amazing condo! Tracy thought of absolutely everything! I loved the fact that we had a special code to get into the door (felt more secure)! We loved all of the details including the decor, lighting, organization (everything was labeled!), the extra large lanai, and the beach toys/chairs/cooler that plugs into the car...it was perfect. The bed was SUPER comfortable (rare find in most hotels). It was nice to be able to cook breakfast and watch the sunrise on the lanai. I liked the "pay it forward" shelf. We left a few treats for the next guests. Tracy had a book that explained everything about the condo, including recommendations for places to eat. Every restaurant that was recommended in Tracy's book was amazing. You must have the fish tacos at Coconuts!!! The locals that we met in the area were very nice. The condo is close to several nice beach parks and Big Beach (very nice beach). It was very hot and humid the entire week that we were there, so it was nice to have AC and the ceiling fans! I wish there was a washer and dryer in the unit, but it's a short walk downstairs if you need to do laundry (we needed to for a second trip that we were going on before returning home). Overall, this was an excellent place to stay. We felt safe the entire time. Everything was provided for an amazing vacation so you do not need to buy anything at the grocery store (which is right down the street). What you see in the pictures is what you get! We wish we could've thanked Tracy in person! This was by far the best vacation ever! We will definitely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Washer and dryer not in unit and cost about a $1 for each load
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Victoria

Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Vancouver
Reviewed March 13, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing