“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Incredibly low service and high prices for basically fast food. Also the renowned salsa bar was messy and uninviting.

The fish tacos were, however, very very good. So there's that. Maybe they were just having a bad day.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I got my taco to go and only had to walk across the street. Within 5 minutes the corn tortillas had fallen apart. I think there was too much liquid in the meat. Nota good experience. I would not go back.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We tried this for the first night since it is located near our condo.
Cheap and very tasty. For approx 12 $ there are 2 tacos with rice (we chose fish tacos) and a soft drink.
A good tasty meal!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We enjoyed our dining at Maui Tacos very much! The food was good and reasonably priced. Even the breakfast, yes breakfast, was tasty. Sitting outside under one of their umbrellas, watching other tourists and locals, was enjoyable while having a cold beer or soda. Try the "Big Kahuna" if you like pancakes with your bacon and eggs. The platter was big enough to split with my wife. Can't wait to go back to Maui Tacos!