“Been here twice -we are addicted!”
Review of Tutu's Pantry

Tutu's Pantry
Ranked #4 of 16 Shopping in Kihei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Been here twice -we are addicted!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Everything is delicious. I've been using their Macadamian nut panko on chilean seabass and their coconut syrup is addictive! Recently bought a pack of lavender pancake mix & I can't wait to try it! Love the assortment of macadamian nuts, jellies and sugared coconut candy. This is a great place for authentic locally made products and lets us take a taste of Maui home with us.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pauline S

CA
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Small storefront with lots of tasty Hawaiian pantry items”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I loved the owners. They were so friendly and test-tasting was encouraged. Very much appreciated. Tried 3 flavors of honey and bought 2. Also purchased guava and lilikoi butters, which are yummy. They had items I did not find elsewhere. I could have spent a fortune! They have all kinds of coffee, nuts, syrups, jams, jellies, sauces, etc. They also ship. It's a tiny little storefront inside the Kihei Kalama Village. Several stores behind Local Boys Shave Ice.

Visited September 2013
Tarrytown, NY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Bring Maui home to Friends and Family”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This place is unassuming, but beware the yum factor.

For the person who loves to experiment in the kitchen and bring home the flavors that are linked to happy moments while on a vacation, this is the place.

I was in Maui visiting a friend in March, and she brought me here just to sample what they had. I ended up having a package shipped back to NY so that 1. I had less on the flight to carry as I just had a carry on 2. I could enjoy these tastes back home 3. my friends had unique goodies instead of hotel soaps, shampoos and chatchkas.

From passion fruit butter, guava butter (perfect for pancakes I have found), to black and pink salt (I am obsessed with NaCl), to Kona Coffee infused teas, papaya salad dressing, it had all my kitchen back home needed to continue the "Maui wave" as I called the emotional high after being on that island.

It is a tiny place, but you are welcome to sample, and they delayed shipping so that I would be home to receive it, and the one item that spilled was replaced by Tutu. Carefree and unique gifts.

Visited March 2013