“Great place, great service”

Rita’s Finest Steak & Fish House
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Montesano, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place, great service”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Have eaten here several times and never been disappointed. Best bang for your buck is happy hour. The $3 Mai tais and margaritas are excellent. Ohana Bar specials are two for one so share with you friends and enjoy . Seared Ahi is outstanding as are most of the items.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Steve C

Bangkok, Thailand
“Ritas food was amazing”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the most amazing ahi I have had in my life. Was fresh and was the best ahi I think I have ever eaten. The manager was outstanding as well as the Idaho girl. I will tell everyone about this place. I think changes have been made recently because the food and service was outstanding .

1 Thank Yumikoji
Kihei, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food. Way better then most resorts I'm.eating at currently”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Heard there was new chef there. I ate last week and came back this week because heard new chef was there and wow. Let's just say the service was great had Sasha as my waiter. The chef actually came out to the table and asked how our food was. I am shocked at the turnaround in this place in just a week from me being here. I will be back .

1 Thank sharktastic
Grants Pass
“Manager was amazing atmosphere nice .”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I see some bad reviews and had to post because I had a much different experience . Came in on Monday and we had the ahi. It looked nice and was plated pretty with purple showing in fish. The pepper blend on it was tasty. We had 1 small problem with ribs being slightly cold and manager came and took care of it right away and gave my wife a free dessert which was really good. It seemed one server was overwhelmed and I asked manager about it and he said they were still in the new process and working on some small bugs still. I can't say enough about the care and aloha from the staff . The manager said he was new and I can't imagine this place not succeeding with a guy like that . I am sorry I don't remember his name . I will definitley come back .

Helena, Alabama
“weak to say the least”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Ordered a frozen margrita, and i think they forgot the tequila! Food was just OK, and service was terrible, definitely going to avoid this place in the future....