“BEER”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Stopped for a beer or two and sat at the bar. Good service with ice cold beer. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Ignore the hotels. They will send you to the places where they get a kick back or that are super touristy. We just happened to walk up on this restaurant because the restaurant we were looking for happened to be closed.
The food was amazing. We ordered the fresh fish of the day and we were so blown away, we decided to eat here again the next day.
Both meals we had were super amazing and the service we received from Michelle was great as well so be sure to ask for Michelle.
The drinks packed a punch, which I like. I am always pleased to know I am getting what I paid for. I have eaten at many restaurants on the island and this is by far, one of the best.
I look forward to my next visit. Pupu Lounge will for sure be on my list of places to eat!!
Aloha!!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

A well run family restaurant, staff were extremely helpful on telling us how fresh the fish was (and it was), good selection of fresh food, fish was done perfectly and tasted as it should, you could tell it was fresh and good portions, just on the main beach stretch (across the road from the beach). Worth a visit, doesn't look much but don't walk by without giving it a try.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stopped in at last minute for lunch as we left the beach. Husband had forgot his shirt so they found one for him. Was by far the best lunch/meal we have had in Maui. The Fish and Chips was unbelievable with the fish having been locally caught and unbelievably fresh. Service was awsome and super great with our kids. Anyone in Maui would be silly not to try it out. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My friends and I went in on a last minute meal before out flight out! The food was wonderful for a small family establishment the food was out fast and was the best meal we shared on our entire maui vacation!
I know one thing is for sure if I come back to maui I'll make a trip to the PUPU lounge!!