“good and the decor is like a drag queen's dream”
Review of Royal Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Royal Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went to this restaurant 3 times when I was on Maui in spite of several bad reviews here.

At first I was frustrated because I found the service slow but then I relaxed and had a much better time.
I had some green curry and pad thai and ordered them medium-hot. The heat level was just right.

The staff was very friendly, the food was good, the prices were reasonable.

I think it's worth a visit.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Went here last night, despite bad reviews. We were elated to find a very clean restaurant, sweet staff, and yummy food. We tried a few curries, as well as Chicken Tom Kha, and Pad See Ew. Just came from back Thailand a month ago, so it was really great to find this place!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had a tough time finding this place, I was following my GPS, which took us more or less right to it, but it's in the back corner of a little strip mall and doesn't really jump out at you. The food was actually pretty good, it reminded me of a place we at at in Phuket, Thailand. We had a couple of people who were gluten sensitive, the waiter didn't know too much about it but the cook in the back (she was Thai, maybe one of the owners) came out and talked ot us and was very knowledgeable about it and was willing to change some things around to accomodate. The only thing I would have liked to see was bigger servings, but otherwise we were happy with it.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Sad little place, food pretty terrible. We were worried as soon as we turned up and there was one other table occupied. Other reviews were so good, I wonder if things have taken a turn for the worse in the last 6 months.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I'm am extremely gluten sensitive, many times when we got to restaurants I'm concerned by their lack of knowledge of what that means.

Not here, she waitress knew exactly what I could and couldn't have. She said most everything was made to order so she made suggestions on what could be tweaked to fit my requirements.

The food was good, quick and affordable. We would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank saleschick87