“Good, Inexpensive Lunch Spot”
Review of Maui Tacos

Maui Tacos
Ranked #36 of 184 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: At Maui's Tacos, we've taken the best flavors of Mexico and fused them with the flavors of Aloha! A favorite for locals and tourists alike, Maui's Tacos serves Mexican cuisine with a Hawaiian twist. Join us for our famous fish tacos and our salsa bar.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went to Maui Taco's Kihei location for lunch and really enjoyed it. The setting is cramped and disheveled, and the staff are borderline disinterested. But the food was good, and my family of 3 only spent $18. I'll gladly come here again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had here Fish and maui taco, which was trest especially with several spicy sauces. Worth to go for quick meal and for hot spicy meal lovers

MauiTacosHawaii, Owner at Maui Tacos, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Jozi_trip,

Mahalo for the great review. We are proud that we were able to serve you such a good taco. We look forward to your next visit to the Islands.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Sadly, the worse margarita I've ever had. Husband ordered a specialty margarita and it was much better. Food was good. Service was excellent considering how busy the place was. Nice seating on the porch.

Nhrenee,

Mahalo for the feedback. We apologize for the House Margarita. We just launched the Surf Bar and will take your feedback to the Chef's to make sure the best quality product is served in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The food used to be much better. I got a bowl & it was mostly potatoes, c'mon beans are cheap too! Said it came with greens, I saw a bit of iceberg... I used to love this place, just pay a bit more attention to food & I'll be back!

Cheese Sister,

Mahalo for the feedback. We take pride in serving our guests the best product around. Your feedback has not gone unnoticed and we will be reviewing it with our team. We will make sure the Chefs pay a little for attention. Look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried Maui tacos for lunch and loved it. We were not impressed with the guac but everything else was delicious. My husbands burrito was a very large portion for the price and my tacos were excellent.

1  Thank Ginamsherman

Ginamsherman,

Mahalo for the great feedback. We apologize about the guacamole. We take great pride in serving our guests the best product around.

anthonyk@mauitacos.com

Been to Maui Tacos? Share your experiences!