“Excellent Thai food!”
Review of Maui Thai Bistro

Maui Thai Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Maui Thai Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 183 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic yet contemporary Thai Dining in a clean, relaxed environment.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We ate dinner here last night and had a very enjoyable meal. The Tom Kha soup with chicken was delicious. We also enjoyed a nightly special that included pumpkin with chicken in a beautiful curry sauce. The atmosphere was really chic. You did not feel like you were in a shopping center. The pad Thai was also great. The service was excellent.

1  Thank Sandy B

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I would definately reccommend this restaurant to anyone who wants some good Thai food. We took our young kids for dinner and it was a fantastic experience. The staff were friendly and helpful, the restaurant was clean and nicely decorated, and the food was amazing. I appreciated that our food came to the table so quickly. The only down side for us was that there was no change table avaiable, making diaper changes difficult. But other than that Maui Thai Bistro was excellent!

1  Thank Kirsten H
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The restaurant is very clean, well spaced and decor is cute. The service was awesome, our waitress was very helpful in assisting us with the menu and in our decision making. My boyfriend and I shared the springrolls, a panang curry dish and a prawn noodle dish to ensure we got a good variety. All three dishes were impecable, I cannot express how good it was. The restaurant is in a bit of an odd location, at the back of a small strip mall but don't skip this gem.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

As others have noted, this is a great Thai restaurant that can be a little hard to find, tucked in the back of a small strip mall. Worth looking for-- the service was great and my Mahi-mahi red curry was delicious. I saw a larger group getting outstanding service and detailed suggestions for dishes to try and to share. Friendly staff and nice, simple decor made this a good choice for a quick dinner before heading to the beach to watch the sunset.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stopped in here for lunch last week. It was a great find since we were all hungry when we arrived. My dad ordered tofu pad thai. My husband had the shrimp green curry (which I wanted to steal!) and I had the chicken larb. Everything was fresh and delicious. It was an unexpected stop for us since we were not expecting much. Service was a little slow but I expect that while in Hawaii. The thai iced tea was tasty. I wish this restaurant was near my house because I would go every week.

Been to Maui Thai Bistro? Share your experiences!