“Can not wait to go back!!!”
Review of Maui Thai Bistro

Maui Thai Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Maui Thai Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 182 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic yet contemporary Thai Dining in a clean, relaxed environment.
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I am not even a fan of Thai food but this place may have change that:) service was quick and very nice! Food was amazing:) 5 of us in our group, including our vegan friends, and we were all happy with everything!! I will be going back!!! Great food great service!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Took a chance and loved it! I ordered a Coconut Veggie dish and it was perfect-hit the spot. I would say the price and portions were pretty typical for the Kihei area. Great vegetarian options. My daughter got the Pad See Ewe and loved it so much she ate her leftovers for breakfast. We substituted tofu for the meat and there were no problems. Wish I had some right now!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Reasonably priced ($12-$14) main courses, especially considering this is Maui during the high season. But the pad thai was flat, and without any deep flavors. My companion had the cashew shrimp and she gave it a thumbs up. Service was good.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We come from mainland every year and have to go here twice every trip. Fantastic food. My favorite is Evil Prince. Early bird special before 6PM.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My family came here because we didn't feel like waiting at one of the most popular Kihei restaurants, and we all love Thai food. We were all glad we stopped. Our choices were excellent - Holy Basil, Panang Curry and Thai Ginger. We're from a West Coast city that has plenty of Thai restaurants, and we've all been to Thailand. This lived up to our experiences of Thai food. Ask if you want it spicy, the 'medium spice' was probably less hot than we would normally expect, but the flavours were just right. Excellent value, and good size portions. The service was absolutely fine - quality was checked and waters promptly refilled.

Been to Maui Thai Bistro? Share your experiences!