“no service” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating
mesa
“no service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had to wait along time to get drinks.Did not get any refills on bev. Food took a long time to get.Food was not hot when we did get it.

• Visited May 2013

Yorkshire
“Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Breakfasts were good - lots of choice and value for money. We also had dinner there and the food was good. Tables outside and inside so was nice to sit outside and enjoy the warm weather.

Visited May 2013
Burnaby, Canada
“Not worth the time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

A Denny's is a Denny's and on Maui it's not different. Actually, it's just more expensive and really not worth it. When you order fresh fruit anywhere on Maui you'd like expect local fruits and something slightly exotic, not grapes and pineapple.

Save your money and try somewhere new such as 808 Bistro or Kihei Caffe - delicious!

Visited April 2013
Kihei, Hawaii, United States
“VERY BAD SERVICE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went to Denny's, Kihei on Friday May 17th. got there at 715 pm. Seated by 740 p.m. Not busy. 3 (one girl 2 boys)servers looked at us no one cared to help both of us. Finally the the girl came up to the counter. and said for 2? no hello my name is / no name tag... sat down. ordered our meal and drinks. meal came no silverware. no water. no waitress. i went looking for her to get what I needed to eat. no service, NO TIP. As we say in Hawaii.... She cannot handle her job. Her attitude was BAD. DO NOT GO THERE!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOCAL! Kihei Denny's only cater to the tourist. Or maybe because she white herself.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ashland, Oregon, United States
“Go somewhere else”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I Travel a lot ,and in a pinch I stop at Denny's because it is usually consistent as far as the food goes.This Denny's is kind of low budget in my opinion...terrible service.My server was also the guy who seated me.He was friendly enough but not very attentive in my opinion.It was Monday morning,not very many people in the restaurant,took awhile for the server to take my order,never checked in,never offered me water,I had to go up front and pay my bill.There are a lot of Cafe's to choose from in Kihie....Maybe I am picky,but this Denny's sucked in my opinion .

Visited May 2013