“AWESOME BRA'”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“AWESOME BRA'”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

WOW what a great discovery right near the airport. I was headed there to pick folks up and stopped for dinner. Unlike others mentioned here, I was seated right away. I had the spam musubi and the moco loco. They were awesome! Probably the best spam musubi I have ever had. The moco was totally yummy. The gravy and the hamburger were perfect. In addition to that the servers made it a great experience. The only reason it's not five stars is because well, it's not The French Laundry, Per Se or the like... I mean come on.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Seattle, Washington
“Must eat”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Did my research on good eats in Maui and this was one of the top finds. We initially tried to go to Da Kitchen near the airport but it was closed on Sunday. They also have another location in Kihei. Located on the main drag in a strip mall area. It has awesome portions and wide variety of foods. Not very big for eating in and seems to be a place where locals eats. Reasonable prices.

• Visited July 2014
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
“Best Fish and Chips Ever, Portions Massive”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Mahi fish and chips was probably the best I have ever had. Still thinking about it a week later. Portion was huge. I got three large pieces of Mahi and the batter was wonderful. It certainly wasn't your usual batter either. It was flaky and delicious. My brother-in-law had a combo plate and I tried some of his pulled pork. I thought it was the best I had on the island, better than the Luau. My wife had the tempura fish and like it as well. It was located in a strip mall, but it was bigger than it looked from the outside. I would say maybe about 10 tables/booths. The Mahi fish and chips was around $14, but it was a great value. I will miss this place as I will not be back to Maui any time soon.

• Visited July 2014
NJ
“Must go!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Local fare, great service, friendly wait staff, kitschy decor. The traditional Hawaiian food on the menu is delicious, and the fresh fish was fabulous. After a string of pricey resort restaurant meals, this was reasonable, yummy and just hit the spot. Only complaint...as with most food we had in Hawaii, sodium overload!!!

Cupertino, California
“We had to try the deep fried spam musubi”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had to try the deep fried span musubi. Everything was yummy. 3 of their plate lunch plates(2 were the 3 meat combos) + 2 orders of the fried spam (we needed 6 pieces so everyone could try it) fed our family of 6. The Kalua pork was my favorite. My dentist at home had recommended Da Kitchen as well as 2 others so we had to check it out and we were not disappointed!