“Good drinks, meh food, bad atmosphere.”
Review of Stella Blues Cafe - CLOSED

Stella Blues Cafe
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Piikea
Description: Stella Blues Cafe is a family owned and operated restaurant that has become a land mark in South Maui. We offer home-style cooking with friendly service.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Sat on the patio which jets on to a section of the strip-mall parking lot. Had the Ribs which were just average ribs, no spice to them. The drinks and the service were both good, however.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

The only reason I rated this a four and not a five.... is that I didn't have view of the ocean . You have to try the coconut syrup, it was a fantastic surprise for us. I would visit again rather then eat at the resort.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten at Stella's for many years, since they were in their old location. We are fans, buy sometimes it seems the servers are a bit distracted. Last night, with a taste for a good burger, we went to Stella's , where we know we can get one. After our Caesar salas, a runner brought out our burgers and we asked for ketchup. And waited. And waited. Our server came by and we asked him for ketchup. And waited. And waited. Finally, my husband walked over to the bus station and got it himself. No one noticed. Then having eaten half my burger and half my fries, I asked for box. Today, when I took it out for lunch...no fries. Not a big deal, just an annoyance.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

A friend of mine told me "You gotta go to Stella Blues for their ribs!!!" So we did. I enjoyed the Rib Dinner with a big piece of corn bread until I was full then had a second meal the next night from my leftovers. I recommend the ribs!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

4 of us ate dinner there for one of our groups' birthday. Our food was very good, the service was top notch. Our server told us there would be something yummy for the birthday girl. Sure enough, a gigantic, gooey brownie with vanilla ivce creme & chocolate sauce. Plenty big for 4 people. A lovely choice for dinner instead of the ever popular and crowded Front St.