“Fabulous”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room Kitchen in the Back ground
Lanai (Porch)
side view of house
living room
Back Yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lethbridge, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We were part of three couples in Maui for a two week vacation. We stayed here for our second week and found the accommodations to be fabulous - the home was very spacious and well looked after. Ericson the owner took care of our needs promptly and with a smile. It was nice to have access to a BBQ. The attached garage was very handy for our vehicles as well as rented bicycles. The home is in a great location, very close to Foodland , Sensei sushi which is a highly recommended restaurant that has a happy hour every Sun and Mon with half price for most of the menu items, the beach, and various shops and other dining establishments. There is also easy access to the main roads to reach other parts of the island.

We would definitely stay here again in the future.

Liked best: Spaciousness, Location
Liked least: lack of a dresser in the third bedroom
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Shes_Irie
San Diego, California
“E-P-I-C!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

The BEST bang for your buck! Literally right behind a FOODLAND which worked out perfect when you needed something and didn't feel like driving 30 min to Walmart or Costco. Walking distance to the BARmuda Triangle.. ( 4 bars w/ great happy hours... LIFE's a BEACH was the GREATEST!) .. across from a beach.. 3/10 of a mile from Charlie young beach (our favorite) .. no problems. had everything you needed from bbq to ice chests to snorkel gear to boogie boards. DAVIS FAMILY THANKS YOU for EVERYTHING!!!

Liked best: location
Redleg17
McLean, Virginia
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The house was very clean, open and quite comfortable. It is also in a great location, close to shopping and the beach. The owner was very nice and we enjoyed how simple it was to rent. Would definitely recommend it.

Traveling group: Friends
Hawaii
Reviewed February 22, 2014 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Cheonan, South Korea
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

There were only 2 reviews when I was about to book this place,. It seemed like a pretty large house with a small amount of charge when it comes to Maui. I got very suspicious, however, I decided to take a chance as I was traveling with 5 people with a limited budget. I was getting very much worried as I found out this house shared the fence with a large parking lot. Will it be quiet at least at night???

I was pleasantly surprised as my hubby parked our van in front of the garage. I liked the wide front yard very much. As entering the house, my whole family got really amazed. It was a really spacious, clean and modern house with everything we'd need!

I noticed that everybody uses the same line about their accomodation : the photos don't do the justice. It's a line for this very house!!!!

We stayed for 11 nights. My parents, husband, 2 teenagers and I were very happy to be there. The closets were wide and with many hangers. There were plenty of towels in various sizes. Kitchen supply was also superb. I only wish there were scissors and oven mittens. ;)

Among many wonderful things about this house, I'd say Eric, the landlord, is the best. He impressed me saying that he doesn't want to make a lot of money with this house but to give happiness to those staying there. He came to the house every morning taking care of the plants and asking my needs. He was a kind and diligent man. I learned what an Aloha spirit is through him.

I thank Eric for giving me and my family a happy chance to be part of that beautiful place even for a very short time. We'd never forget Maui.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Wide front yard, clean and spacious rooms and everything else!
Liked least: My departure day came so soon...
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
AR
Reviewed January 7, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing