“Best Burger EVER.......”

Stewz Maui Burgers
Ranked #34 of 178 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Gourmet burgers and fries served in a relaxed open air patio. Casual food at casual prices. Offering many varieties of burgers such as 100% Natural Grass fed beef from MAUI Cattle Company, Mahi Mahi Fish fillet, all natural Chicken breasts, Vegetarian patties and our own home made Turkey Burgers. Frosty "Hawaiian Ice cream" milkshakes, Floats and icy cold drinks. Situated right across from the beach in sunny Kihei! PLUS, we now have "Little Bar" at Stewz open everyday ~ 7 days a week 12pm to 8:30pm. Serving up Hawaiian Craft beers, Domestics and Imported Beer , various Wines and Cocktails in our indoor Bar/Dining room. HAPPY HOUR DAILY 3pm-6pm
Calgary, Canada
“Best Burger EVER.......”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stopped in after a long morning of sightseeing. It's a very small place but very well maintained. They had a great menu and the variety of meats to choose from. I am not a beef burger gal so i was happy to see turkey burger on the menu.

I had the turkey burger the others had beef. First bite was amazing and unexpected. It was delicious!!!! We all were very pleased with our choices. We just got burgers and drinks. They were filling. If you are in Kihei this place is a MUST!

• Visited August 2013

Colorado
“Fantastic little burger place!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stopped by Stewart's after a day at the beach. It's a small little place with some great food. The entire family really enjoyed the food - burgers, chicken sandwiches, shakes, sweet potato fries and all! Highly recommend for a quick stop - delicious. The owner was there and was fantastic - really treated us well. Would definitely come back!

1 Thank shellp27
San Francisco
“Stewart's Celebrates Burgers”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Number One Hamburger on Maui - and well, the BEST I've had in 10 years. I order the plain burger - no cheese-no toppings..medium rare (they even cook to order when requested). The buns are perfect - bread is a big component in the perfect burger, as are their fresh lettuce and tomato. The sweet potato fries were even delicious after I saved a few to take home. No chemicals here, folks. I am writing about the hamburger, but check THIS out...they have ROOT BEER FLOATS. Seriously, our optical department doesn't need glasses to see what a great place this is! We make our Stewart's run as often as we can for lunch or dinner take home.
These folks at Stewarts are the nicest people - genuine and full of Aloha. Our whole office is now deliciously addicted to Stewarts. Please , let's keep this local business alive.Stop by and you will be absolutely delighted with your burger.Can't wait to try some of the other non-beef items they offer. It's a great menu.
I came here on the recommendation of a co-worker...treat yourself to some quality ingredients and perfect cookin'! It doesn't get any better.ps - I did not get free hamburgers for writing this - I just want it to be successful so I can go back for MORE!

1 Thank alohamaria
Kihei, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WE AGREE Stewz is DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

It was pouring out yesterday and my husband and I wanted to try Stewz Maui Burgers (formerly Stewart's Burgers) Same ownership only new name.
Stew was actually there himself and greeted us and told us to come inside their indoor dining area. They do have outside courtyard seating as well.
After we were seated, he told us about the "special" burger of the day and explained the menu and it's options.
LOTS to choose from and there were so many that we had a tough time deciding.
I ended up choosing the special which was called the Olinda, which had goat cheese, carmelized onions,fresh spinach leaves and a drizzle of balsamic.
one word = YUMMY!! It was awesome.
My hubby had the Blue cheese burger called the "Kapalua" . Blue cheese grilled onions and crispy bacon.
My husbands words = Da BEST burger on Maui !!
All our food came out fast enough for being cooked to order. The burgers were perfectly seasoned and hand made. You can tell with the first bite.
All the vegetables fresh and crisp.
We also had a HAPA MIX, which was a combination of sweet and regular fries.
Overall, this place offers great burgers at reasonable maui prices.
We will definitely be back soon.

1 Thank Makalani808
Juneau, Alaska
“Worst burgers ever!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is the worst burger I've ever had! They salt the meat before making the patties. What about us who don't want salt? Too bad! It was so awfully salty I could not eat it. The fries are loaded with salt as well. The salt was encrusted on each fry and some sitting in the bottom of the paper tray. I took the food to the window and asked about the saltiness. They explained how the meat patties are made. I asked if I could get meat not salted and was told no. I asked for my money back and got it. I will NEVER return and as a long time island resident make sure if anyone asks, they know about the salt. Steer away if you want good food. This place is NOT it!

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank reefannie
burgerman514, Owner at Stewz Maui Burgers, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Hater,
Are you sure you have the right restaurant??

I take these reviews very seriously and i stand by my product 100%.
As YOU and OTHERS will read , every other person that reviewed my restaurant gave it 4 and 5 stars.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm..................i guess you should stick to Mcdonalds!
It sounds like its geared more towards what you are accustom to eating:(

After reading your review i held a staff meeting today and asked my cashiers if they had a complaint last month as well as if a refund was given to an unhappy client.
Both cashiers said "NO" we never get complaints.

Regardless, if you did or did not visit my restaurant our burgers ARE seasoned and freshly made daily.
As well , we partner with local Kula farmers to offer the freshest vegetables daily.
You cannot find a fresher ~ tastier~ burger on this island. !

God Bless you