“The best burgers we have had in years!”
Review of Stewz Maui Burgers

Stewz Maui Burgers
Ranked #32 of 177 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Gourmet burgers and fries served in a relaxed open air patio. Casual food at casual prices. Offering many varieties of burgers such as 100% Natural Grass fed beef from MAUI Cattle Company, Mahi Mahi Fish fillet, all natural Chicken breasts, Vegetarian patties and our own home made Turkey Burgers. Frosty "Hawaiian Ice cream" milkshakes, Floats and icy cold drinks. Situated right across from the beach in sunny Kihei! PLUS, we now have "Little Bar" at Stewz open everyday ~ 7 days a week 12pm to 8:30pm. Serving up Hawaiian Craft beers, Domestics and Imported Beer , various Wines and Cocktails in our indoor Bar/Dining room. HAPPY HOUR DAILY 3pm-6pm
“The best burgers we have had in years!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This little walk up window hamburger joint is awesome!!! The pretty much only have burgers on the menu, I think they had a chicken sandwich but we only had burgers. There were 5 of us, we tried the Wailea, the Kihei, and the others had doubles loaded. My son's girlfriend who has the stomach of a bird, ate 3/4 of her Kihei. The French fries were ok, but not spectacular. The meat was fresh and the patties were hand made. Seating is only outside.

1 Thank Biesterfamily

Victoria, Canada
“Great Burger in Kihei”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Went there twice excellent burgers. The Kula burger was my favorite with the roasted poblano peppers.

1 Thank met12
Edmonton, Canada
“Awesome Burgers!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I quickly skimmed over restaurants in Kihei on trip advisor before we went for a drive. We came across Stewarts Burgers and ordered the Lahaina and Kihei burgers. They were amazingly delicious. Nice to sit outside, you could walk across the street and eat in the park if you would like. Good service and awesome fresh burgers!!

1 Thank CDL83
Maui, Hawaii
“No, thanks but no”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

A friend treated me to this place. I wanted a salad. The woman behind the counter rudely told me they are getting new signs made as they are not serving them anymore. Then how about taping a paper over the menu??? Neither of us were impressed with this product. It takes a while to get your order... so there's outdoor seating, which is outside the Starbucks and just off the busy South Kihei Road. I don't like road exhaust and debris with my food.

I had a plain burger with the options I wanted on it. No request as to the internal temperature. Therefore, it came well-done. It was seasoned with some weird combination which didn't enhance it for me. This kind of beef tends towards low fat, and that's fine.
The bun collapses with your finger pressure to almost nothing. It appeared to be a cross between Hawaiian sweet bread and challah.

The same rude woman was training the order taker in front of us, and I thought she was messing with the stuff I wanted on my burger.

Yes, they have tons of toppings... to make each burger unique, which has a pretty name. Fine. I wanted a salad which I had seen on a Yelp review.

I'm not sure what the other people are raving about... I had a burger Upcountry a few days later when I was in the mood for one, and I was much more happy with that meal. Choose wisely.

Tacoma, Washington
“Great Hamburgers”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great food, lots of choices for burgers, real meat, fresh ingredients, great onion rings. Not bad for a small outside burger place. Nice service.

Visited December 2013