“Wonderful!”

Maui Beach Yoga
Ranked #5 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Maui Beach Yoga is a very unique and heart warming experience in Hawaii. With toes in the sand and the rhythm of the Pacific you will learn insight to your inner peace and the inner beauty of the islands of Hawaii. From many years of practice we have created an experience here on Maui incomparable to any other Yoga experience. This makes Maui Beach Yoga a must do for your island visit. Local residents can take advantage of this special Yoga experience all year long. Classes are taught mostly in English with some Sanskrit and some Hawaiian for the spice of life. Put a smile on your face and feel the warmth in your heart after your Maui Beach Yoga session. Our locations may change due to wave and weather changes. Confirmation the day before is a must to assure we meet at the right location. Come join us along the shores of the most beautiful beaches world wide.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My partner and I had a fantastic experience doing yoga on the beach with Candice.
She's a wonderful, kind teacher, and the setting couldn't be more perfect. We really enjoyed her interesting bits of Maui history thrown in, and her tips for further adventures on the island.
Mahalo!!!

"workout"
"maui"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I grabbed a trip to Maui for 6 days - all on my own. The perfect amount of time away from a cold Canadian winter and the daily work routine. I looked for a massage place, a gym, some great food and beaches...while looking I stumbled upon Beach Yoga with Candice. Signed up for two private classes during my 6 day visit to Maui and should have signed up for one a day! Keep in mind....I'm not even a beginner - I was clueless about Yoga. Candice was awesome. Called to make sure I was still coming and that I had directions. Checked to make sure the time was still good for me. Met me right on time both days with towels and water. Candice taught me a lot about yoga, relaxation and even threw in a bit of Hawaiian flavour into the class. You will laugh, you will stretch, you will be happy and you will be in good hands in the world's best yoga studio with a great professional. I highly recommend that you take a session of Beach Yoga with Candice. You will not regret it. Mahalo Candy...hope to see you again soon! - Steve

3  Thank Steve M
CandiceCrews, Owner at Maui Beach Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Steve, I had a great time meeting you and sharing Yoga with you. Hope to see you again. I will keep the sun light on and the waves rolling. Until then, Aloha A Hui Ho

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had yoga class with Candy on my first Beach Yoga Class in Maui, and I must say it was excellent. She is a fantastic instructor. She mix some Hawaiian / local information in her class, so it is a very unique class. Well reccomended for people who are looking for Beach Yoga in Maui..She is the BEST choice!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Shimmer of the setting sun, soft onshore breeze, sand between my toes and a salutation to the sky and clouds and emerging stars. This was part of Candy’s yoga on the beach experience and one that I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to feel a part of the spirit of this beautiful island. Thank you Candy for this sweet memory.

CandiceCrews, Owner at Maui Beach Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Your review of our beautiful Maui sunsets says so much. I agree I have the best Yoga studio in the world. I look forward to sharing more Maui sunsets in the future. Mahalo

See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I've been wanting to try yoga for a while, and I thought it would be nice to take some yoga classes during our vacation. I looked online and found Maui Beach Yoga. Yoga on the beach watching a sunset seemed like an ideal way to really make it an island experience. And it was! Candy is very knowledgeable, and she was able to adapt the poses for my partner, who has problems with one of his lumbar discs. I got a lot out of the poses, and doing them while watching the sunset was truly amazing. I wholeheartedly recommend Candy and Maui Beach Yoga!

CandiceCrews, Owner at Maui Beach Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your Sunset Maui Beach Yoga experience. I enjoyed meeting you both and look forward to more Maui Sunsets with our toes in the sand doing Yoga and smiling.
Aloha