“Fun Beach Yoga Class”

Maui Beach Yoga
Ranked #10 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Maui Beach Yoga is a very unique and heart warming experience in Hawaii. With toes in the sand and the rhythm of the Pacific you will learn insight to your inner peace and the inner beauty of the islands of Hawaii. From many years of practice we have created an experience here on Maui incomparable to any other Yoga experience. This makes Maui Beach Yoga a must do for your island visit. Local residents can take advantage of this special Yoga experience all year long. Classes are taught mostly in English with some Sanskrit and some Hawaiian for the spice of life. Put a smile on your face and feel the warmth in your heart after your Maui Beach Yoga session. Our locations may change due to wave and weather changes. Confirmation the day before is a must to assure we meet at the right location. Come join us along the shores of the most beautiful beaches world wide.
Purwokerto, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Beach Yoga Class”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had yoga class with Candy on my first Beach Yoga Class in Maui, and I must say it was excellent. She is a fantastic instructor. She mix some Hawaiian / local information in her class, so it is a very unique class. Well reccomended for people who are looking for Beach Yoga in Maui..She is the BEST choice!

Visited May 2013

Santa Cruz, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yoga to satisfy all the senses”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Shimmer of the setting sun, soft onshore breeze, sand between my toes and a salutation to the sky and clouds and emerging stars. This was part of Candy’s yoga on the beach experience and one that I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to feel a part of the spirit of this beautiful island. Thank you Candy for this sweet memory.

Visited October 2013
CandiceCrews, Owner at Maui Beach Yoga, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Your review of our beautiful Maui sunsets says so much. I agree I have the best Yoga studio in the world. I look forward to sharing more Maui sunsets in the future. Mahalo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
“Highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I've been wanting to try yoga for a while, and I thought it would be nice to take some yoga classes during our vacation. I looked online and found Maui Beach Yoga. Yoga on the beach watching a sunset seemed like an ideal way to really make it an island experience. And it was! Candy is very knowledgeable, and she was able to adapt the poses for my partner, who has problems with one of his lumbar discs. I got a lot out of the poses, and doing them while watching the sunset was truly amazing. I wholeheartedly recommend Candy and Maui Beach Yoga!

Visited October 2013
CandiceCrews, Owner at Maui Beach Yoga, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your Sunset Maui Beach Yoga experience. I enjoyed meeting you both and look forward to more Maui Sunsets with our toes in the sand doing Yoga and smiling.
Aloha
Calgary
“Toes in the sand yoga”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I booked a private yoga session for myself and my 13 year old daughter. Candy was wonderful in accommodating us. We met her at the beach and she guided us through an hour and bit of yoga with our toes in the sand and hands on beach towels. Candy made sure we faced the ocean as she guided us. Candy was great with my daughter who has only done yoga a little before. I had a super work out and learned a little more about Maui too.
Wish we had booked more sessions with her... So much better than in a studio.

Visited July 2013
Mill Creek, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Yoga on the beach”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

In Maui for the first time and yoga on the beach was on my bucket list. Found website and sent inquiry. Candy responded right away and was very accessible for any additional information I needed. Myself and 3 family members met her on a beautiful beach and ended up having private session as it was just us. It was great!!! She knows all the tricks of the trade about keeping sand off your towels (mats) and she was quite knowledgeable about Hawaii culture and tradition.

Visited June 2013