“Great day”

Maui Mana Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Maui Mana Adventures provides private, custom adventures that make you feel like a local. I have lived in Maui for over 20 years and have immersed myself into the culture, flora and fauna. I will show you places that took me many years to learn about. It will be a tropical island experience you won't forget! Just send me an email or give me a call and let's customize a tour for you and your group or family, snorkeling, hiking, playing in waterfalls, learning native plants and animals, etc. We can do it all in one day, if you'd like.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My family had a great trip on the road to Hana with Miranda. It was a fun filled adventurous day that was one if the highlights of our stay in Maui. Strongly recommend using her as a guide

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I had a great trip to Hana with Miranda ! We were able to see such beautiful scenery amd see things we would have never found on our own! Miranda is definitely adventurous and also very easy to spend the day with! This was definitely the highlight of our trip! If you go to Hana ask Miranda to take you to the Thai place, it was awesome!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Maui Mana Adventure is wonderful. Miranda Camp, the owner, is incredible. She knows the Road to Hana, knows where are the best waterfalls are, the cave is amazing, and she even takes pictures of the group.
She truly is a professional and made our adventure a huge success.
Miranda is just EXCELLENT!

Marc and Luanne Stanley
Rockville, Maryland

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Our day with Miranda was by far my favorite in our 9-day Maui trip. We were a group of 6 and Miranda drove our rented Suburban the entire day. We drove the loop counterclockwise which cut out a lot of traffic and tourist congestion. We stopped at a "locals only" waterfall (we really were the only people there), the Seven sacred pools (amazing) and the black rock beach where you can also swim in a mineral water cave (my favorite). We also stopped a bunch just to take photos at scenic points (there are so many!) Coffee and lunch stops were great too.
Miranda brought a waterproof camera and took great shots of us in the waterfalls and the cave which was great.
And it definitely was the right decision to not drive the Hana highway ourselves and bow out of a typical big van tour.
Thank you Miranda for truly one of the most fun and amazing days we've ever had.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Miranda is an amazing person; she is a personable, knowledgeable, caring and very fun guide! She brought aspects of Maui, including some of its history, its vegetation and wildlife alive for us. How someone can become such a quick friend from an island tour, I'm not sure, but that's Miranda.

Our whole family thanks you!