“Great Pizza & Gluten Free” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maui Brick Oven

Maui Brick Oven
Ranked #35 of 169 Restaurants in Kihei
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: This restaurant is 100% Gluten Free! We serve pizza, pasta , salads, fish & chips and more. Open for dinner 6 days a week. No worries about cross contamination if you have gluten issues.Good food for everyone, even if you don't have to eat gluten free!
Cobourg, Canada
“Great Pizza & Gluten Free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Having read all the reviews, you know by now that this restaurant is G.F. We had the Polynesian Passion pizza. O.M.G. Best G.F. pizza we have ever had. Even if you are not G.F. or celiac you will love their pizza crust.
My wife has celiac, and she was so excited that everything in the restaurant is G.F. and no cross contamination. My wife even came back another evening and had the fish & chips, she said that it was awesome as well.
Very nice friendly staff and run by a G.F. family. Try this place and you will Love it. Highly recommended. I believe it is in the plaza with a Long's drug store.

Kihei, Hawaii
“Best thin crust pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The service was amazing, even the chef and sous chef came to our table to talk about or experience. Having a celiac in the family makes going out for dinner a challenge but all the menu items were amazing. We all shared bites of our meal together. The fish and chips are some of the best EVER tasted in this world. Thank you for everything! This is my first TA review but the food was so good I have to share.

Abbotsford, Canada
“Fabulous food - and all gluten free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Maui Brick Oven is a must do if you or someone you know has gluten issues. The food is excellent and the staff are lovely - and so knowledgeable. Their fish and chips and calamari and chips are coated in a light, crispy, tasty batter. The pizzas come on the best tasting gluten free crust in existence. The stuffed chicken was amazing. If you don't have gluten issues - eat there anyway. The food is good, fresh, well prepared and so tasty.

For the small percentage of the population who are Celiac or who have gluten sensitivity, eating out - and especially when you're travelling is a serious challenge. To find a restaurant where it is 100% safe to eat - and the food tastes fabulous is a small miracle. Watching our granddaughter's face as she looked at the first menu she's seen where she could choose anything was priceless. We'll be back for sure!

Maui Brick Oven is open for dinner Monday to Saturday.

1 Thank JarsBC
Walla Walla, Washington
“I'm sure its great if you have celiacs.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife and I really wanted to like this place. They had great reviews, and the menu looked good. The staff was fantastic. However, like over 99% of the population, we don't suffer from celiacs disease. Because of this, we know what pizza can, and should taste like. I've eaten an incredible variety of pizza, and this was the only time I've not wanted to eat another slice, despite being hungry. The second slice I ate was purely out of guilt because the staff was so nice. If you have celiacs, you have my sympathy, and I'm sure this is a great option as a 100% gluten-free restaurant. If you don't have celiacs, try a different restaurant.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Greg H
Kehei
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

You should eat here it is the best food ever you can tell if it's gluten free you will love it because I love it.b
The The service here is great and it family friendly. It's grate