“Fantastic! Great pizza hard to believe it Gluten free!!”
Review of Maui Brick Oven

Maui Brick Oven
Ranked #39 of 181 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This restaurant is 100% Gluten Free! We serve pizza, pasta , salads, fish & chips and more. Open for dinner 6 days a week. No worries about cross contamination if you have gluten issues.Good food for everyone, even if you don't have to eat gluten free!
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Gluten free!!! the Whole restaurant. Some of the best pizza I have had, defiantly the best gluten free pizza. Server was great, very genuine vibe. met the owners. solid people. I wish we found this place sooner as they have many great GF items. We also had the Mozza sticks !! so good. small space but I think most of their business is take out. Price was totally fair!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Got gluten free Pizza to go & it was great. Will go back. Other items sounded good. Nice little place with friendly people.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stopped here for takeout after being in a very long traffic jam. Ordered takeout and were all impressed with the unique flavours and yummy crust. Fast and friendly service and our evening was quickly back on track.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Date night the other night and decided to try the Brick Oven out. Had heard great things about it and were not disappointed. Ordered two salads - both fab for sharing - and then the Mediterranean pizza. Yum!!! It was so good that whether the gluten free matters to you or not you'll love it. We'll be back soon. Next time we might bring a bottle of wine to share too :-) BYOB.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Recently returned from a wonderful 2 week trip to Maui. Although we had a condo to prepare most meals due to my celiac disease we wanted some options for dinner. I did a on line search for the Kihei are as we were were in that area one day and wanted to have dinner. It came up with Maui Brick oven pizza which is actually 100% gluten free. It is family run and they have more than pizza. My husband is not GF but was more than willing to eat there as he knows its not easy to dine out when you cannot have gluten. Well right from the start I was extremely impressed. You enter and right there is the brick oven, smelled great and always a great taste. The server we had was extrememly helpful with suggestions and attentive. The restaurant was not too busy when we arrived but got progressively busier. For those you that have to eat GF you know what I mean about how refreshing and reassuring it is to go to a restaurant that even offers a GF menu...imagine a restaurant that is 100% GF. The first time we went, yes we went twice in 2 weeks, would have went more but we were staying in Napili. I had a pizza and my Husband had fish and chips. They were both extremely tastey. I have had GF pizza several times and places as this seems to be the easiest for restaurants. The brick oven and thin crust makes it a great option. Having fish and chips was amazing, I have not had that from a restaurant since being GF 3 1/2 years. It was so good I knew we had to go back which we did, we actually rearranged plans so we could return the day we were leaving as we had a late flight and I just need to have my own order. It was funny as the second time we shared a caesar salad and when it came mine had croutons...I was about to say something and remembered oh yeah I can eat these, we are in a 100% gf restaurant..yeah for me!!! we also had dessert, molton chocolate lava cake with ice cream, gf brownie sundae..yep all GF. The other think I loved is that the presentation is great, not an after thought like regular restaurants that try to provide GF items. This is the best GF restaurant experience I have ever had and I can only hope they eventually franchise to Canada. Keep up the great work and when I return to Maui I will definitely be coming for some meals. Thank you . KJ