“Our favorite Shaved Ice Place in South Kihei”

Beach Street Maui Shave Ice
Ranked #7 of 44 Quick Bites in Kihei
Description: Get your beach treat at Beach Street in Kihei, Maui! We have great shave Ice, coffee, acai bowls, food and drinks in the Rainbow Mall in Kihei with new menu boards, signs and an updated logo. Please check out our new menu as things are changing. We're the same family - just a new look! We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed September 17, 2018

This little unit has been one of favorites on the last couple of visits to Kihei. The owners do a great job to make everyone feel welcome and suggest great flavor combinations.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just visited Maui for the first time and stayed in South Kihei. Being from East coast, we were up early every morning and walked on the beach to watch the sunrise. We stumbled across the little kiosk that opens early every morning. They had the best Acei bowls around and we tried quite a few places. If you're looking for a fresh healthy breakfast with friendly service, grab an Acei bowl and cross the street at a park table for the best view in town.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

This lovely little kiosk was a short walk from my condo, so to go for a coffee 1st thing in the morn, it was great, super coffee, along with all kinds of cold & hot coffees, smoothies & other interesting drinks. Great staff as well, even the cops stop there for their morning cup of java

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My family and I have eaten here several timea during our two weeks on Maui. The tropical fruit parfait with chia pudding, acai bowls and various bagel sammies are fantasticnas are all of the staff especially Joel. Mahalo for making us feel like Ohana.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I care here last year and had to come back again this year. A quaint little “shack” where you’ll find a taste of Aloha. From their great service to their Açaí bowls & Hawaiian papaya bowl to their endless morning brew options. A simple review for an amazing place for a quick delicious breakfast or pick me up. Come up off the beach or stop here during or after your morning run. Only thing I can say is come experience S&Q’s for yourself.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Beach Street Maui Shave Ice? Share your experiences!