“Great shave ice”

S & Q's Shave Ice and Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Kihei
Reviewed May 25, 2014

While in kehei my husband & I ate breakfast here on several occasions, & also visited in the afternoon to sample the shave ice, which was delicious. The staff were very efficient & friendly

There are newer reviews for S & Q's Shave Ice and Coffee

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Our family visited this location a half dozen or so times in the ten days we were in Kihei. My wife and I loved the iced lattes and the kids drooled over the shaved ice ( snow cone on top of ice cream). I would point all of my friends to this place! What are you waiting for... Do it!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

So conveniently located. I think when I book my next trip, it's GOT to be near S & Q's Coffee House. Great service, great coffee, great fruit parfait!!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Another wonderful trip to Maui with several trips to S&Q's. Of course the kids love the shave ice with ice cream and gummy bears but I found myself suggesting to go there so I could get my hands on another Kona Bean Shake.... It literally has crushed coffee beans in the milkshake and a shot of espresso..... A coffee lovers dream! Thanks for the punc card, it keeps us coming back for more!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our family of 7 loved this place and went several times. I am still craving the cold Chailicious drink. The muffins and banana bread are good too. The kids liked all the varieties of shave ice. We got a couple free treats by using the loyalty card.