“The place to go for cold treats in South Kihei” 5 of 5 bubbles

S & Q's Shave Ice and Coffee
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Kihei
Cuisines: Fast Food, Hawaiian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, BC, Canada
“The place to go for cold treats in South Kihei”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Our family visited this location a half dozen or so times in the ten days we were in Kihei. My wife and I loved the iced lattes and the kids drooled over the shaved ice ( snow cone on top of ice cream). I would point all of my friends to this place! What are you waiting for... Do it!

Visited May 2014

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
“Every morning of our visit, off we went!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

So conveniently located. I think when I book my next trip, it's GOT to be near S & Q's Coffee House. Great service, great coffee, great fruit parfait!!

Visited May 2014
Regina, Canada
“Kona bean shake I miss you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Another wonderful trip to Maui with several trips to S&Q's. Of course the kids love the shave ice with ice cream and gummy bears but I found myself suggesting to go there so I could get my hands on another Kona Bean Shake.... It literally has crushed coffee beans in the milkshake and a shot of espresso..... A coffee lovers dream! Thanks for the punc card, it keeps us coming back for more!

Visited April 2014
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Lots of variety, something for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our family of 7 loved this place and went several times. I am still craving the cold Chailicious drink. The muffins and banana bread are good too. The kids liked all the varieties of shave ice. We got a couple free treats by using the loyalty card.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Calgary
“Perfect Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

We found this by mistake but are we ever glad we did. The kids loved the shaved ice and the options for flavours and for add ins. My husband and I both had the blended coffee drinks. WOW! They were delicious, perfectly blended, not syrupy sweet java goodness. It became our late day ritual to go there and enjoy.

• Visited April 2014