“home away from home”
Review of Anapa Place Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kihei
Anapa Place Inn
Ranked #5 of 16 Kihei B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 12, 2014

if you are looking for a place to stay which is almost like home, you are on the right place! Don and Patty are the sweetest persons i ever met and they do all they can to help making your vacations as pleasant as possible. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, plenty of towels are provided as well as shampoo and whatevers in the bathrooms, which are shared by 2 rooms each. Saturday night dinners are always fun and yummy too! love you, Don and Patty!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank BaerbelKraft

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We traveled with our 21 year old and spent a week at Anapa BnB...there is plenty of space and our daughter enjoyed her own room and access to a separate bath. Patti and Don are welcoming, kind and hospitable hosts, and truly helped to make our time in Kihei relaxing and enjoyable. Allowing us access to their kitchen and cooking accessories was incredibly helpful. They also hosted a Saturday dinner on the upper deck, giving us the opportunity to become better acquainted with them and our fellow guests. Yes, Patti makes excellent brownies, banana bread, coffee cake and more! Comfortable bed and our own lanai with morning sunshine and fresh coffee with breakfast goodies...a great way to greet each day. Don completed the stunning rock wall during our visit; a true labour of love. Thanks for lending us the cooler, ice pack and beach towels for our trip to Hana - much appreciated. All in all Anapa Place Inn represents great value. We look forward to seeing you again. Mahalo!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank T S
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Web returned to the Anapa place inn in October for 3 days. Patty went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and welcome. Patty is a nice lady . I was sick and not feeling my best. But if your going to be sick on vacation at least I felt like I was at my home away from home. Highly recommend this place yes the house is a work in progress. but it's nice to see that they're trying to better the place on the outside. Her plants and garden a little stones they paint and put all around is awesome. you can see the hard work that they're putting in that place. The inside of the house is very comfortable and nicely decorated. Is clean and welcoming and has a very good feel to it.is no wonder that traveling guess come back often place. Patty and Don went out of their way to see we had a wonderful vacation.They even loaned us camping equipment when went to Hana tonstya the night.. Tent,blankets, pillows sheets, mattresses and a cooler. Every thing we could possible need. Mahalo Patty and Don. our Maui family.

Room Tip: All the rooms are awesome. Good rates.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sparkleyes213
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I just spent 8 days at Anapa Place Inn. The exterior of the building is what I would call a work in progress, and looks a little rough. The interior of the home is clean and inviting. I was fortunate to have a single room, which suited me and my limited budget. Patti provided us with homemade banana bread and a baked treat every day, there was fresh fruit and yogurt and some snack foods to choose from. Guests are welcome to bring in their own food and use the kitchen to fix your own lunches and suppers. My room had a TV and fridge as extras that I had not expected and Patti loaned me a lawn chair for the week. The B&B is conveniently located only 5 minutes walk from Foodland and the Kihei market with shops and restaurants. It is just down the road from many good beaches. I would be happy to recommend this B&B, and I know that I will be returning there. Thanks Patti and Don for providing a safe and clean home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank ezupenny
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Myself and my partner (gay couple) stayed at this BNB for a week. We were thoroughly impressed. The BNB was located in the centre of Kihei. The room was a decent size and nicely decorated. Patti, the host was very hospitably and (gay couple) friendly and every morning there was a decent selection of food. Considering the price, we both thought that the BNB was fantastic and would thoroughly recommend to others visiting Maui on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul_Blyth
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a lovely vacation spot. Patti and Don are wonderful hosts. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the baked goods are amazing. We are already planning our next trip back to Maui. We will definitely be making our reservations here! This is a perfect find.

Room Tip: The master suite is quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

The single room was perfect for me for a couple of days in Kihei. It's not super fancy, but it's comfy, clean and has everything you could need, and the price hard to beat! Patty and Don were lovely hosts, and I loved all the fresh brownies!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Rebecca K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kihei
Maui Coast Hotel
Ocean Breeze Hideaway
The Plantation Inn
The Plantation Inn
#1 of 11 in Lahaina

Been to Anapa Place Inn? Share your experiences!