We stayed at 5 different places during a 3 week honeymoon and this was by far the best one. Tom and Denise were great, and the place had everything we needed and more. They even prepared our final breakfast to go in a disposable cooler so we could get on the road to Hana nice and early.
- Friendly Hosts (Tom was eager to give advice)
- Beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, boogie board, snorkelling gear available at no extra cost
- Clean Room
- Wonderful breakfasts (don't miss out on Denise's muffins!)
- Location (on highway, close to all the big beaches in Wailea, but you WILL need a car)
- Extra charge for air conditioning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Come True on Maui is the perfect vacation hideaway. A tropically landscaped 1/2 acre estate offering a one-bedroom ocean view vacation cottage and two Bed and Breakfast suites. Just around the corner from Maui's finest beaches yet away from the busy strip of hotels and condos. Fully Permitted Bed and Breakfast Maui County Bed and Breakfast Permit number BB2009/006 State of Hawaii Transient Accommodation Tax License ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Come True on Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Come True On Maui b&b
- Dreams Come True On Maui Hotel Kihei
- Dreams Come True On Maui Bed And Breakfast Kihei