“Delicious Food, great service”

Kono's on the Green
Ranked #82 of 182 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lipoa
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This restaurant is a hidden treasure. At the Elleair Golf Course in Kihei, the outdoor lanai is comfortable with a beautiful sunset view. Caterpillar sushi unbelievably good. We also had the roasted beet salad with feta cheese and appetizers of lamb pops and furikake calamari. Reasonably priced and live music on weekends plus half price pupus at happy hour. Our server Tenille was awesome. Chef Kono has a winner. We'll definitely be back.

1  Thank MC T

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Good food and service right at the golf course. We enjoyed pulled pork torta and ham & turkey torta right at the golf course then played a fabulous game. The restaurant looks out over the valley and course and is a pleasant design. We highly recommend Kono's.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I were looking for a great restaurant and Kono's did not disappoint. The restaurant is located on a golf course and is elegant yet relaxed with great ambiance. My wife and I started with our tropical drinks which were amazing. We then ordered the caprese and the smoked salmon appetizers. Both were absolutely mouthwatering. We thought it couldn't get better but the main courses of the pancetta wrapped scallops and shrimp and the daily fish with rice and vegetables actually did with such incredible flavours. To finish we had a mango cheesecake which was to die for.

The service of the staff was first rate and it was such an incredible experience that we returned the next night having the same items with the exception that I had the NYstrip as my main course which was just as delicious.

The only recommendation I would make is for the staff to space the time between courses to give a bit more time to digest and relax.

Overall great restaurant and thanks to the staff and chefs for a great dining experience.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

The Mai Tais were not great. For the price how about adding some alcohol? And the shrimp appetizer was just blah. I would not go back.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

After a long morning at the Grand Wailea spa, my friend & I were ready for lunch & some time outside! I figured lunch on a golf course would be perfect, and Kono's on the Green was the perfect choice! What we didn't know is that arriving at 2 was the perfect time! We were able to order off the lunch menu & enjoy happy hour specials that start at 2:30!

The Mai Tais were delicious, not watered down like we have found in other places. The lunch menu offers a great variety of salads, sandwiches & pizzas. The beef panini with sweet potato fries & chicken, artichoke pizza with pesto sauce were the perfect choices!!! We enjoyed the green & ocean views from the patio seating! The service was prompt & attentive!

Great choice for a golf clubhouse meal!

1  Thank JoyonMaui