“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lipoa
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I chose this restaurant for my last meal in maui since I read great reviews
I wasn't happy that they were out of many items but that shows food is prepared out of fresh ingredients
I had the pork chops and they were great
I will return next time

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Always a surprise to find a very good restaurant at a golf course, especially one that seems to be independent of the course itself. Very welcoming staff, helpful and knew the menu. Had several appetizers (clams were superb) as was the Ahi. Suggest they add some chicken options to the menu, otherwise, something for everyone. One not so good item was the Atlantic farmed salmon...might want to buy wild from Alaska? Great views and a spectacular sunset made for a very enjoyable dinner at a reasonable cost.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Met my husband after golfing with another couple. Wonderful dinner and service. So good we booked a reservation for valentines day. Great experience

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We had the burger after a round of golf. It was delicious. This was out second try at this place, as the first time was pretty bad.

Keep to their more simple menu items and happy hour...

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great Happy Hour! Beautiful outdoor patio with view of the ocean and sunset. Great Happy Hour prices. Wine $5, domestic beer $2.50. Friendly staff with great service. Don't miss it ! We didn't eat so I don't know about the restaurant.

2  Thank YorkeW