“Great food”

Kono's on the Green
Reserve with OpenTable
Kono's on the Green is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 178 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lipoa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Frequently have lunch at Kono's. The loco moco and the burgers . Juicy hamburger patties. Had dinner there twice and the steak was awesome. Since day one till now service has improved. Recommend Kono's to all my friends.

1 Thank Scottmaui11

Las Vegas, Nevada
“This is the $$$ spot”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Can't beat the food here. Service awesome, staff awesome, golf course awesome. I feel awesome!!! You cannot spend your money any better way. Thanks Mr. Kono.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Derek M
San Clemente, California
“Passing Thru...”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and I were visiting Maui on a golf trip from Southern California and discovered the Elleair Golf Course - we heard from the locals it was recently renovated and under new management. Great find!
After our round, we stayed for Happy Hour at the onsite "Kono's on the Green", and decided to stay for dinner. The place had a great local flare, the staff was very friendly and made us feel extremely comfortable. Food was great...Try the pork chops!!!! Another good find!
Always great to discover a local favorite.
Steve,
So. Cal.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Steve H
San Clemente, California
“Best food, service and sunset view in the Hawaian Islands”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Wow! The south Maui setting was beautiful with direct views of Lanai and the sunset takes your breath away. While my expectations were fully realized with the fun and friendly service and presentation, My wife and I were blown away with the value! while most restaurants in town charge excessively, this cute restaurant with its bar and awesome pu pu's is really great! The bonus is that it is at elleair maui golf club - so great for lunch before golf or cocktails and dinner after - or BOTH!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank BeachMichael33012
Vancouver, BC
“Two lunches- thought was very good”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was surprised to see some negative reviews of the service. After two recommendations from friends we split happy hour food after golf at the course last week and my wife and I returned for just lunch today. We found the staff very friendly and helpful on both visits. Each time I had their burger (soft burger) that was terrific.

• Visited November 2012