“Surfing was never so easy!”
Review of Surf Yoga Maui

Surf Yoga Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to surf and progress your skills! We offer private, semi-private, and group surf lessons. We also offer a 3 day private surf progression/surf camp. Surf lessons are two hours. All equipment included. Located in Kihei at Kalama Park. The gentle break of the wave and semi-shallow water make this one of the best places to learn to surf, progress your skills, and have fun!
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Eduardo and Summer really made surfing easy. Their lessons are great and easy to understand. I would highly recommend them to any visitor. Luckily, I live here so I can keep trying!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SurfYogaMaui, Owner at Surf Yoga Maui, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for your review. We always have a great time when you are around. I love your surf photos too! We look forward to next time. Mahalo!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Summer and her team made the day for me and my family an amazing one. We all learned to surf and got up on a lot of waves. The day was a blast and overall super fun experience. When it comes to anything to do with Surfing on Maui. These are the guys to go with. Thanks again, James

SurfYogaMaui, Owner at Surf Yoga Maui, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for your review. We had a great time with your whole family. What a great way to celebrate your dads birthday! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with Surf Yoga Maui. Aloha!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

One of the highlights of our week in Maui was Yoga with Summer and Surfing with Eduardo! We started out with 8am Yoga in a beautiful oceanfront park, Summer did a great job of balancing the Yoga between my fiance's intermediate experience and my beginner experience. The setting was amazing, and certainly set us up for what was to follow. We headed over to meet up with Eduardo who was awesome as well, got us all set up with our gear and our "dry land" training. He was very thorough about what to expect out there, with a focus on safety and what to look out for. His relaxed positive approach was just what I needed for a first time surfer! We both got up on the boards right away and had a fun morning out on the water.

Most definitely would recommend them both, we had so much fun and would do it again in a heartbeat! Wish we could have gone out again but we will be back !!

Thank you for your review. We love that you enjoyed your experience with Surf Yoga Maui. We look forward to you guys visiting again. Mahalo!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We started the day off at 7 am doing Yoga with Summer by the beach. She was so awesome taking into consideration our experience and what we were looking for. She made it fun yet challenging and we felt so good afterwards! Then we had our surfing lessons with Eduardo. He also was fantastic, really put us at ease and made us feel confident and comfortable we both got up surfing our FIRST attempt. Loved them and we will definitely go back to them They are #1 hands down!
Marie

SurfYogaMaui, Owner at Surf Yoga Maui, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had a fabulous time in Maui thanks to Summer and Ed. I had booked 4 days of yoga + surf and that was really relaxing and intense at the same time. All the teacher are great and I made great progress surfing. Highly recommend this school.

Thank you for your review. We love that you enjoyed your experience with Surf Yoga Maui. We had a great time with you and Oliver too. We look forward to you guys visiting again. Aloha!