“Great food and service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 176 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving up "ALOHA," all day long. We pride ourselves with preparing our meals fresh everyday, homemade sauces, organic farm to table salads, in house roasted macadamia nuts and your order cooked individually for you while you wait. Just a 100 yds away from Kamaole One Beach Park, with ocean view tables for your dining experience. "Kinaole" - means to do the right thing at the right time for the right reason the first time... moving forward with "ALOHA"
Alabama
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great food and service! The calamari was the best ever and the coconut shrimp was really good. The cost was very reasonable! I would totally recommend this food truck to anyone....just need some desserts too :-)

• Visited November 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Northfield, Ohio
“Too many better places for plate lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I am not giving this rating because it's a food truck. I have had "truck food" that is five stars in Ohio.

I had the calamari, which was good but not great. I had better calamari at Fred's on Taco Tuesday. The rice was bland, and the sauces were not that great. The lady working was rude. My wife wanted a side of Asian Slaw, and the lady gave me a smart remark that she "doesn't have time" when there are only 4 or 5 other people waiting.

If you want the Hawaiian plate lunch, go to Da Kitchen down the street -- more and better food for the same price.

Visited November 2013
Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
“The food is soooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

How can food in a food truck be so delicious!?!? My husband and I went here today and after one bite, we know we are going back tomorrow. I got the calamari -- this calamari is way better than any calamari I could back home (PA). My husband got the pulled pork and that was also divine. I wish I could take the food cart and the wonderful chefs back home with me at the end of my trip.

• Visited October 2013
Escondido, California, USA
“Amazing food truck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Worldmark condos which is right where this truck is parked. We visited for a week and ate here 4 times. The calamari was tender and the sriracha mayo was perfectly blended. We also tried the pulled pork: tender, well seasoned and almost melts in your mouth. the service is very friendly, truly embracing the aloha spirit

2 Thank Trinni S
San Francisco, CA
“Is a food truck ever worth $13-18 dollars a plate? YES!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I live in San Francisco, where there are tons of mostly bad quality food trucks for dirt cheap prices. Not a fan of those. This one is different. My mom talked us into ordering from here one day, to bring back to our room and sit and drink wine on the balcony while we ate. This place was restaurant quality, just simpler ingredients. We got the ahi, coconut shrimp, and calamari plates, and they were all delectable. Best way I've ever had Ahi, and the wasabi sauce is legit. My mom doesn't even like Ahi, and she loved it. The sides are nothing special, but well made, and it filled us up. Don't think dingy food truck, think, solid fish café in the form of a mobile vehicle.

Visited September 2013