“The food is soooo good!”

Kinaole Grill Food Truck
Ranked #6 of 185 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Serving up "ALOHA," all day long. We pride ourselves with preparing our meals fresh everyday, homemade sauces, organic farm to table salads, in house roasted macadamia nuts and your order cooked individually for you while you wait. Just a 100 yds away from Kamaole One Beach Park, with ocean view tables for your dining experience. "Kinaole" - means to do the right thing at the right time for the right reason the first time... moving forward with "ALOHA"
Reviewed October 18, 2013

How can food in a food truck be so delicious!?!? My husband and I went here today and after one bite, we know we are going back tomorrow. I got the calamari -- this calamari is way better than any calamari I could back home (PA). My husband got the pulled pork and that was also divine. I wish I could take the food cart and the wonderful chefs back home with me at the end of my trip.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Worldmark condos which is right where this truck is parked. We visited for a week and ate here 4 times. The calamari was tender and the sriracha mayo was perfectly blended. We also tried the pulled pork: tender, well seasoned and almost melts in your mouth. the service is very friendly, truly embracing the aloha spirit

2  Thank Trinni S
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I live in San Francisco, where there are tons of mostly bad quality food trucks for dirt cheap prices. Not a fan of those. This one is different. My mom talked us into ordering from here one day, to bring back to our room and sit and drink wine on the balcony while we ate. This place was restaurant quality, just simpler ingredients. We got the ahi, coconut shrimp, and calamari plates, and they were all delectable. Best way I've ever had Ahi, and the wasabi sauce is legit. My mom doesn't even like Ahi, and she loved it. The sides are nothing special, but well made, and it filled us up. Don't think dingy food truck, think, solid fish café in the form of a mobile vehicle.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had to try it...not big on trucks but this is top rate. Excellent coconut shrimp, like the potato/mac salad but the slaw was too dry for me. Great value, excellent roadside service, and cannot argue with the quality of the main dishes.

Great for late afternoon snack and sharing

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We ate at the truck twice on our recent visit to Maui. Both times we were more than happy with our food. And the service and friendliness was excellent! Can't wait to go back.