“um...yum!!”

Kinaole Grill Food Truck
Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Serving up "ALOHA," all day long. We pride ourselves with preparing our meals fresh everyday, homemade sauces, organic farm to table salads, in house roasted macadamia nuts and your order cooked individually for you while you wait. Just a 100 yds away from Kamaole One Beach Park, with ocean view tables for your dining experience. "Kinaole" - means to do the right thing at the right time for the right reason the first time... moving forward with "ALOHA"
New York City, New York
“um...yum!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Coming from a city that has a pretty extensive list of food trucks, including a truck that sells fresh Maine Lobster rolls on Park avenue, I was excited to find out there was a food truck that serves seafood, near the beach in Kihei. Prices are great, they are generous with the amount of food and the wait was not long at all. I had the panko crusted Mahi, coconut shrimp and omg, the calamari. I dream of having that calamari again. These were not chewy rings, these were fresh, delicious, in fact, when I got my order, I thought they had given me fish by accident, because I'd never had fresh calamari like this ever before. (For the record, their calamari is cut into filets.) Fantastic seafood on the beach, I love it!

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Alamosa, Colorado
“Fast and Delicious!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Awesome little truck off the side of the road. I don't mind paying high price if the food is worth it. This definitely is. $12 per plate for 6 large shrimp, Mac salad and cole slaw. Can take it across the street and eat at the beach or picnic tables. Loved every bite and will go back again!!!

Nanaimo, Canada
“It is worth it!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

It is worth finding, worth waiting (although we did not have a long wait) and worth every dollar. We sought out this food truck only because of recommendations from other reviewers. It was easy to spot from kihei road and we had a lovely chat with the owner while she was preparing our food. We had the coconut shrimp and the pork. Both were fantastic and we had so much food that we ended up with enough for lunch again the next day. Btw, I later realized after reading a historic book about Hawaii that the side scoops of rice, macaroni and slaw goes back many years ago when restaurants were being established. That was kind of cool!

Wausau, Wisconsin
“Great food truck”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Just a short walk from Maui Coast Hotel or beach. We ordered our lunch and then took it to a pinic table at the beach. My husband had the panko ahi and I had the coconut shrimp. Both were good with sauces that really made the dishes! The sides are average-cold mac salad could use more flavor-something to match the fabulous entrees. Good prices compared to other restaurants. Overall, I would eat here again.

Austin, Texas
“Delicious coconut shrimp just a short walk from Kam 1 !”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very large, coconutty and crispy goodness! I skipped the rice and mac salad and went with all cole slaw, which is LOTS of slaw. My husband loved the mac salad as well as his mahi mahi. We parked adjacent to the truck, took our beach towels and found some shade at the park to eat this easy, tasty lunch. Yummo

• Visited April 2013