“Awesome food”

Kinaole Grill Food Truck
Ranked #6 of 182 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Serving up "ALOHA," all day long. We pride ourselves with preparing our meals fresh everyday, homemade sauces, organic farm to table salads, in house roasted macadamia nuts and your order cooked individually for you while you wait. Just a 100 yds away from Kamaole One Beach Park, with ocean view tables for your dining experience. "Kinaole" - means to do the right thing at the right time for the right reason the first time... moving forward with "ALOHA"
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Husband and I grabbed this after a day at the beach. It was delicious. I had coconut shrimp and he had calamari. We will go back.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I know most visitors are not fan's of what they call "Roach Coach's". What you need to know is this is what we call a food truck "Restaurant on wheels". The Truck is clean no need for the name Roach Coach. Not only is the food amazing the people who work there are friendly. Did I say the food is amazing!!! I always get the Mahi mahi with a lemon dill sauce. The fish is cook perfectly, the Mac salad doesn't have a ton of mayo in it, and the slaw is yummy. I've eaten there three times since being here in Kihei. I have tried samples of their pulled pork with the guava B.B.Q. sauce super yummy. They are known for their Coconut shrimp and their calamari. I am not a huge fan of calamari but I've been told it is the best. If you haven't tried this on your vacation you are missing out!!!

1  Thank Sunny1050
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The truck was a bit hard to find but definitely worth stepping off the main strip. Coconut shrimp is a must, you can see it being battered fresh as you order it. Not much in the way of seating or shade so take your meal to go have it on the beach. Delicious. :-)

1  Thank Sean C
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We tried the coconut shrimp trays, outstanding for $12. Comes with scoop each of ordinary white rice, tasty macaroni salad and coleslaw with delicious, mild dressing. Five large shrimps seemed to be fresh, of excellent quality, vein removed, lightly deepfried with fresh coconut shreds and sweet chili dipping sauce.
Owner says she is at the location with her food truck most days. We tried complimentary samples of the calamari which were also outstanding and tender. There are a few gluten free choices non-deep-fried.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went for lunch January 25 2013. Had the pulled pork, the fried Calamari and the coconut shrimp.
I found the fried food really greasy. The coleslaw had way to much mayo. The macaroni salad was good. Did not eat the rice.
The pulled pork in my opinion was the best. Portions were large. Each meal was $12.00
We would not go back. I hate to say it was bad just not what we like to eat.

3  Thank CalgaryYYC1