“The Gym Maui is a friendly, clean gym with everything you need to destress and get fit.”
Review of The Gym Maui

The Gym Maui
Ranked #1 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: A multi-level gym facility for residents and visitors,providing various equipment and classes for all fitness levels as well as mixed martial arts.
Honolulu, Hawaii
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My coworkers and I stay on Maui for 4 months of the year and were looking to join a gym. The staff at Gym Maui were friendly and able to accommodate our short term membership. We went 3-4 days a week and always felt like we got a great workout in a clean facility. I would certainly recommend the Gym Maui to anyone looking to join a gym that is clean, personal, and accomodating.

Visited January 2014

Cowichan Bay, Canada
“Home away from home...”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We had 10 days in paradise. Although on vacation, we still wanted a place to train. The Gym Maui provided!! Very pleasant staff, that made us always feel welcome and a clean environment with all the equipment and space we needed. We'll be back.

Visited December 2013
Spruce GRove
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Clean, Top of the line Equipment, Fantastic Facility”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This gym has top of the line equipment, up with the latest fitness fad, very clean, bright and friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend! Only downfall is no daycare :(

Visited December 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Even better than last time ”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I first visited The Gym last April and was looking forward to a second visit. There's even more equipment now (I was particularly glad to see two new power cages) and the martial arts area is now in regular use. A very friendly atmosphere prevails with cross fitters, iron pumpers, MMA types and other folks of all ages and fitness levels sharing the uncrowded space respectfully. The $50 monthly membership was a good deal for me. I'll be back.

Denver, Colorado
“Meet Amazing Locals AND Rejuvinate? YES!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this place! I was first here back in January of 2013. It was love at first workout! I'm a figure competitor and I appreciate a clean facility with specific machines (they have it all!), and good energy.
I returned in October 2013. I was welcomed by familiar faces and expanded services. I leaned up on my trip! Who does that?
This gym is as clean as it gets (they even have quality toilet paper! LOL!) and the owners, staff, and members have a culture that us unbeatable! I've trained at a plethora of gyms in my day. The Gym Maui is my favorite....HANDS DOWN!

Visited October 2013