“Very good all around”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The pizza, pasta, and salads we ordered were all very good, especially pizza. Service was superb and very accommodating and attentive.

There are newer reviews for Fabiani's Bakery and Pizza

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a more cost effective way to eat one night in Wailea then this restaurant is a good fit. The main dishes are large and very good. The pizza is well made(this coming from a New Yorker), and the staff is attentive and friendly.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The chef a staff know their stuff including great thin crust pizzas, try the Tribiani Pizza with Brie cheese and basil. Top it up with an authentic espresso and Grappa ( Correto grappa ) the only place I ever travelled in the US I got this coffee.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Just got back to the timeshare from lunch with my wife. She had the special of the day pizza, Pesto creme sauce, artichoke and ham pizza. It was the best pizza we have had in a very long time. I ordered a single meatball on the side, very good. I also ordered the Panini Chicken pesto which also comes with a small salad with roasted Mac's. Also an excellent choice, their salad was very good, the sandwich was top notch.

The service was very good, even with the place half-full at 11am, and even fuller when we left at 12 ish. This is one of the best finds for food on our semi-annual visit to Maui, a must share with family and friends on our next trip here.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Pizza was amazing! Super thin crust with just the right amount of softness AND crunch at the same time. Fantastic flavor I was disappointed when I was too full to eat more! Thank goodness for take home and vacation condo microwaves - hello breakfast! It it also a bakery so you can check out the desserts at the front counter as you come in. We shared a crumb cake which was absolutely fabulous!!!!